Clio is a Law Firm Practice Management Solution that helps lawyers better manage their legal practice. Clio is used by more than 150,000 lawyers and allows lawyers to get up and running in minutes.
Some of the Clio features include:
- Accurate, integrated time tracking for any task.
- Fully customize your invoices based on practice area, case type, or client.
- Customize billing with default hourly rates for individual staff, matters, and clients—or specify flat or contingency fees.
- Trust accounts and IOLTA (Interest on Lawyer Trust Accounts): Manage all of your trust accounts separately from your own funds in accordance with industry rules.
- Create, share, and store securely (in the cloud) an unlimited number of documents.
- Clio comes pre-integrated with many other softwares (such as ScanSnap scanners, Apptoto appointment reminders, Lead Docket, Office 365 etc) that a law practise might use.
- Clio integrates with the most popular legal accounting tools such as QuickBooks Online and Xero.
- Clio integrates with Fastcase, a fully-featured law library for your legal research.
- Clio sync with Google and Outlook calendars.
- Easily organize and access all your documents using the most popular document management services such as Dropbox, NetDocuments, Google Drive, and Box.
Campaign Tracker – measure effectiveness of your advertising efforts:
- Easily see which ads are paying off.
- Effortlessly set up campagins and track their success rates.
- Track phone calls and contacts via website.
- Track clients back to each marketing initiative.
- Add a lead form to a website or link it to a Google Adwords campaign, along with unique identifier for print campaigns.
- If a new prospect calls, Campaign Tracker will know and automatically show information about the caller.